Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
License Warning error
Whenever I go to use the EMU software I'm met with an error related to my license.
I have registered using the free license form on the website and everything is inputted correctly.

MacBook Pro 2019
Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.3
Enttec DMX Pro USB MKII

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-01-2021, 02:03 PM)Matt Wrote: Whenever I go to use the EMU software I'm met with an error related to my license.
I have registered using the free license form on the website and everything is inputted correctly.

MacBook Pro 2019
Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.3
Enttec DMX Pro USB MKII

Hi Matt,

This message is referring to EMU requiring access to the internet to be able to complete the registration process. EMU needs to be able to connect to the licensing server every 30 days. 

Would you be able to confirm that when opening EMU, you have access to the internet?

Kind regards

Sam
Hey Sam

Yes my Mac's been connected to the internet every time I've used the app so far. I've added exceptions to my firewall for the program as well in case that was the issue and that didn't help.

It's strange the date is '0001' as well.
(18-01-2021, 08:53 PM)Matt Wrote: Hey Sam

Yes my Mac's been connected to the internet every time I've used the app so far. I've added exceptions to my firewall for the program as well in case that was the issue and that didn't help.

It's strange the date is '0001' as well.

Hi Matt,

I have passed this to the development team, who will investigate this further. At this point, I do not believe this to be an isolated issue to your computer. 

I will keep you updated once I hear back from them.

Kind regards

Sam