Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adj mega hex par won't load into patch
Hi folks, 

I have the ADJ mega hex par and can get it to work somewhat with the generic library choice of Color Par. However, the library does list Mega Hex Par as one of the fixtures, but when I try to drag any of the modes into the dmx numbers, it won't stick. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

Thanks much ,

thomhu
(09-01-2022, 04:01 AM)thomhu Wrote: Hi folks, 

I have the ADJ mega hex par and can get it to work somewhat with the generic library choice of Color Par. However, the library does list Mega Hex Par as one of the fixtures, but when I try to drag any of the modes into the dmx numbers, it won't stick. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

Thanks much ,

thomhu

Hey,

If possible can you check that you're running the latest version of EMU and have a valid license.

Providing you're licensed this shouldn't be an issue. If you're still having the problem it'd be great if you could send us the EMU log files and a screen recording to allow us to best replicate what you're seeing on your computer.

Thanks,

J
(10-01-2022, 10:04 PM)JamesW_ENTTEC Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 04:01 AM)thomhu Wrote: Hi folks, 

Thanks much ,

thomhu

Hey,

If possible can you check that you're running the latest version of EMU and have a valid license.

Providing you're licensed this shouldn't be an issue. If you're still having the problem it'd be great if you could send us the EMU log files and a screen recording to allow us to best replicate what you're seeing on your computer.

Thanks,

J

Turns out it was how I was dragging it. If you click and hold on the mode of the fixture right over the star for favorites, but don't release, you can't drag it onto the channels.  Once I clicked it in the middle it worked.