Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some ideas that would make it better.
Lightbulb 
Hi.

I bought the interface (DMX USB PRO MKII) and are running Emu and using vst to controll it.
I thoungt it was running inside mu daw as a vst but... ok. This works as long as emu is stable. Lets hope.

What I want to see in next update is:

- Let us make our own fixtures or at least edit the fixtures we use. 
I have some fixtures that use 4 channels and the one inside database is the bigger version that uses 6 and then there is wrong labels on the sliders. Let us edit the names.

- All fixtures are green. Why not make us chose color for each fixture? Much more easy to find on stage (red=front, blue=side, orange=moving head group 1 etc...).

- When I search a fixture it can be stuck aat please wait for 30 minutes... Guess some bug.

- The VST is a efx. In cubase it would be a lot more easy to edit midi if it was a VST-instrument. Just an idea.

Just some ideas.
Hope this works well when going on stage in 30 days. :-)

Regards.
/Blafot
(11-01-2022, 12:37 AM)blafot Wrote: Hi.

I bought the interface (DMX USB PRO MKII) and are running Emu and using vst to controll it.
I thoungt it was running inside mu daw as a vst but... ok. This works as long as emu is stable. Lets hope.

What I want to see in next update is:

- Let us make our own fixtures or at least edit the fixtures we use. 
I have some fixtures that use 4 channels and the one inside database is the bigger version that uses 6 and then there is wrong labels on the sliders. Let us edit the names.

- All fixtures are green. Why not make us chose color for each fixture? Much more easy to find on stage (red=front, blue=side, orange=moving head group 1 etc...).

- When I search a fixture it can be stuck aat please wait for 30 minutes... Guess some bug.

- The VST is a efx. In cubase it would be a lot more easy to edit midi if it was a VST-instrument. Just an idea.

Just some ideas.
Hope this works well when going on stage in 30 days. :-)

Regards.
/Blafot

Hey Blafot,

These are some good ideas! I've made sure the dev team have access to this thread. - Currently an updated licensing system and some bug fixes relating to Program  Bank changes are in the works, but these sugestions are definately worth factoring in for future releases.

Keep an eye out for updates, looking forward to hearing how your show goes! Smile

Thanks,
James
(11-01-2022, 11:33 PM)JamesW_ENTTEC Wrote: Keep an eye out for updates, looking forward to hearing how your show goes! Smile

Thank you James.

I will post how it goes here and ringht now everything depends of if the right fixtures are added fast enough.

- Eurolite LED BAR RGB 252/10 Inboor 20'
Eurolite LED PAR-56 RGB DMX
Eurolite LED BAR RGB 126/10 20'
- Stairville Octagon CW/WW/A 20x6W

I have written a request.

Otherwise we have to use our old manual setup this year.  Sad

Regards
/Blafot